Thursday, August 23, 2012

What to Wear to a Bonfire


This week's What to Wear is to a Bonfire! The only time I go to a bonfire is when I'm at the lake, and I'm always in yoga pants, a hoodie, and flipflops. That's not necessarily a good What to Wear outfit, so I tried to come up with something to wear since it's still relatively warm out. In October there's an annual bonfire event in Scranton at the Scranton Iron Furnaces. I'd wear something similar to this outfit here except I'd throw on a pair of boots and a leather jacket as well since it'll be a little bit chillier in late October.

What would you wear to a bonfire? And don't forget to check these lovely ladies out to see what they'd wear to a bonfire!

Adriana- http://horsesofares.blogspot.com


You can't really tell, but my jeans are purple. I've tried photographing them before in a different outfit, and no matter where I stand, the color never comes out!

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless (old)

In two weeks it's What to Wear to a Farmers' Market!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I can see the purple...very nice!!

    And I love those shoes...every time I think I could pull off leopard print shoes, I talk myself out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tunic.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see a little purple in the right outfit haha :) Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lighting in photos is always tricky, but I love the ensemble! I want a pair of leopard flats!

    ReplyDelete