Friday, March 23, 2012

Link Love and Flashback Friday

Some more Spartacus stuff... a gif of Agron's love.... so good. Possibly NSFW.

I love the embellishment on Jessica Dee's dress from Too Many Sequins.

Alex from Alex's Wonderland really looks fab in her spring outfit full of coral.

My favorite "trend" this season is the colored jean. (I say trend because it has been around for a few seasons now, but is just more accessible to the masses!). Gen321 styles her purple pair purrfectly.

So many bloggers dressing in coral this week.. and Bekah pairs her skirt with some great colors!

WaitUntiltheSunset's Fatshion Faceoff outfit for stripes is pretty great.. you can never go wrong with a leather jacket, and her shoes are AMAZING!

Also, don't forget to check out the latest in the What to Wear series featuring moi, Alana and Nicole!

And, my birthday is on Tuesday, March 27. This is a picture from my birthday party when I turned 4 or 5 (not entirely sure). I'll be 28 on Tuesday.. ewwww! Also, I miss this outfit: pink turtleneck, minnie mouse necklace, and denim skirt.. so classic, haha!

2 comments:

  1. Awww - what a cutie pie! Happy early birthday my dear! I have a friend who share the same b-day as you as well. Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it was a pretty great birthday, and i know several people who share march 27th with me. it's crazy!

      Delete