Friday, March 16, 2012

Link Love and Flashback Friday

I love Stiletto Siren's yellow top from Simply Be.. so adorable!

Sabrina from Sample Size 16 wears the same color on color combo so well, and her shoes are a wave of fun!

Niotillfem makes a post about Grease 2, which is actually a pretty decent sequel.

Cid Style File recently celebrated her 3 year blogging anniversary! Congrats, Cid! She was one of my very first blog readers and supporters :)

Did you know I have my master's degree in US History? Well, if not, now you know, and now you know why I find this video HILARIOUS! NSFW

And while I'm at it, if you've never seen this video called the George Washington rap, you're missing out. HE'S COMING! HE'S COMING! HE'S COMING! NSFW

And because it's my friend Courtney's birthday this weekend, I'm posting a picture of us from 2009.. we're kind of twinsies! Happy birthday, Courtney! P.S. I miss this shirt.

1 comment:

  1. I have an undergraduate degree in history! My master's is in journalism, but sometimes I wish I had done a history one instead. I have seen that rap, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete