Thursday, July 28, 2011

Whitey

I.can't.stop.wearing.neutrals.. more specifically whites and off whites. I don't know what it is about them, probably because they make me FEEL cooler (literally.. as in not sweating my ass off), but I really don't think that has anything to do with it. Maybe it's just not summer without a little lightness.

P.S. been showing my business cards to non-business associates aka my family and friends. When they ask if they can have one, I say yes, and tell them they can chose a design. EVERYONE IS CHOOSING THE SAME CARD! After I say something, a few put it back and picked their second favorite, but I think I only have one or two left of the Trolley Museum card (I can't lie, though.. it's my favorite picture of me EVER). I guess if I ever need to order more, I can just print up 50 of those instead!



I look like I'm moody in these pictures, but I swear I wasn't. I think I was just HOT!




Shirt: TJ Maxx or Marshalls (can't really remember, but they basically sell the same stuff anyway)
Jeggings: Old Navy (online women's department)
Shoes: Target


6 comments:

  1. I love this white leggings!!! AMAZING, Do they run big or small...cuz I think I need to buy some! U don't look moody either u look, fucking fierce!

    www.thickdaddys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samille- they actually run a little bit small.. but it's not too bad. i think i would size up though, if you were going to buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trolley museum pic I took? If so I'll feel great about myself! ;) haha I love the picture of the big smile! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING in this outfit! It's gotta be my favorite of yours so far! I love neutrals, but I don't think I have a lot of them. I mean, black and grey sure, but not summer neutrals! You look gorgeous!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie- yep.. it's the picture you took. I should save you one of the cards so you can have it!

    Laura- eee! THANK YOU! I have a lot of black too, but I think I have more white for some reason. All the neutrals go so ell with everything including each other. LOVE EM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that outfit on you! Definitely keep up with the neutrals! I have the same problem with my business cards - it is a FANTASTIC photo!

    ReplyDelete